As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with much of the world’s business now being conducted away from the office – we have adapted many of our training courses to facilitate remote learning.
Our highly successful training courses, including the ISTQB Accredited Software Testing and Agile/Scrum training courses, can be delivered live directly to your computer. The complete training material will be covered— adapted to promote effective remote learning.
Benefits of Live Virtual Class:
Not only is the virtual classroom providing a safe alternative to on-site training, allowing you to attend from any location, there are also additional benefits:
- Highly interactive – the virtual class will have the same level of interaction as a normal on-site class, with live discussions with tutor and other classmates.
- Selected pre-course material provided, to maximize the benefits from the live interactive class
- Soft copy of student material provided
- Online follow-on support from the tutor
- Financial savings – no travel, accommodation or facility costs incurred
How the Virtual Classroom works:
Our normal training content will be broken down into short modules – with learning objectives, relevant presentation content and exercises/sample questions. There will be frequent breaks to ensure engagement with the material.
Exercises will be an optimum blend of individual and team exercises (facilitated by virtual break out rooms)
Optional Pre-course primer:
- To identify any specific objectives or challenges – which can be addressed in the training
- To provide instructions and any technical support necessary to facilitate a smooth live interaction
Live Virtual Classroom requirements:
- Computer with internet connection, webcam, microphone and speaker