ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst (CTAL-TA)
Duration: 3 days
- Test Analyst’s Tasks in the Test Process
- The Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- Test Techniques
- Black-box Test Techniques
- Experienced-based Test Techniques
- Applying the Most Appropriate Technique
- Testing Software Quality Characteristics
- Test Tools and Automation
Exercises and sample exam questions will be used throughout the course
We provide pre-course material to support participants and can organise invigilation of the exam.
Who should attend:
The Advanced Level – Test Analyst Certification is suitable for anyone involved in the identification and creation of test conditions and test cases, and the execution of tests. Delegates must already have passed the ISTQB Foundation Certificate.