ISTQB Agile Tester (CTFL-AT)
Duration: 2 days
- Agile Software Development
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Aspects of Agile Approaches
- Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Status of Testing in Agile Projects
- Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
- Agile Testing Methods
- Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
- Techniques in Agile Projects
- Tools in Agile Projects
Exercises and sample questions will be used throughout the course
To be able to participate in a Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester exam, candidates must have obtained the ISTQB Foundation Level certificate
We provide pre-course material to support participants and can organise invigilation of the exam.
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at professionals who are interested in understanding the testers role in an Agile environment, and need more understanding and knowledge about how to perform and manage testing on all levels in Agile projects.
These professionals include people who are in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers.