Why we collect data and what data we collect
We collect the minimum data necessary.
- Contact details – your name , and your email address, so that we can keep in touch with you about training courses, events, make arrangement for events, collect your opinion about events and other similar activities related to administering and operating Inspire Quality Services ltd. This information is stored in constant contact. Details of Constant Contacts’ compliance with GDPR can be found at: www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy/
- Our training and conference partner Software Skillnet requires an attendance and evaluation form for partnered courses. “The purpose of these forms is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the national Training Fund the Department of Education & Skills (DES) only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES. Software Skillnet will comply with all applicable data protection legislation in respect of the information and personal data provided by you in this form. You have the right of access to the data by means of a written request and you can request Software Skillnet to correct any inaccuracies in the data. Skillnet Ireland periodically conducts surveys to evaluate the quality and impact of the programmes delivered by its training networks’, as a result, you may be contacted in future and asked to participate in such a survey”.
Who can assess your personal data?
Any data we collect is only accessible to the current Inspire QS personnel. We do not supply this to any third party.
How long we keep you data for?
We will only retain your data for as long as you are a subscriber (which you may opt out of at any time).
Security Measures in place
The data that we hold is retained in Constant Contact which is GDPR compliant.
The GDPR grants you several rights in respect of your personal data and its processing. The applicable ones are:
- To be informed – this is the purpose of this information notice.
- Access – you may obtain a copy of the personal data held about you.
- Rectification – you may get errors in the data held about your corrected.
- Erasure – subject to certain limitations, you have the right to have information about you erased.
- Restriction – subject to certain limitations, you have the right to restrict processing of your personal data.
You can obtain further information about your rights (and all your personal data protection rights in general) here www.gdprandyou.ie.
You can exercise any of these rights in relation to Inspire Quality Services by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be removed from the Inspire Quality Services Mailing list, please unsubscribe by using the Unsubscribe link on any of the Inspire QS emails. If you have any queries about Inspire Quality Services, or about this information notice, or indeed about any of your rights and/or obligations under GDPR, please contact email@example.com